Is Independent Living the Right Fit for You?
A growing number of older Americans are planning a future designed for ease and engagement with a warm, welcoming network of peers. For these people, independent living is a perfect fit. Is it a perfect fit for you?
An independent living community could be an ideal address if:
- Friendships and a strong sense of community are important to you
- You engage in activities that nourish mind, body, and spirit
- You seek enrichment through new experiences and value lifelong learning
- Health and wellness practices are essential to your sense of well being
- A variety of resort-style amenities and special events appeal to you
- You’re ready for freedom from the responsibilities of maintaining a large household and lawn
If the statements above reflect what you most value today, it could be time to consider independent living.
Explore Luxury Independent Senior Living at Seafields
Spacious, high-end luxury residences ranging from 903 to 2,891 sq. ft. combined with best-in-class services and amenities attend life at Seafields. With only 90 residences and almost 50% reserved, now is the best time to secure a reservation. The condominium and floor plan selection will never be better and pricing will never be lower.
See starting pricing list and fill out the form for more information.